The Communications Team’s goal is to get NCN!’s message out (educating NCN! members, partners, our elected representatives and the public about the importance of taking action on the climate emergency and how to do it), as well as to provide communications development support for Issue Teams and Committees.
Our role is to:
- publish NCN!’s bi-monthly email newsletter, including ways to get involved and interesting articles on the climate emergency and maintaining other forms of digital communication
- share NCN!’s Climate Connections articles in the Napa Register every other week, with a primary focus on local climate actions
- provide regular updates to training resources, events, updates through the website
- maintain connection with the community through social media on Facebook and Instagram
- support climate action campaigns of our Issue Teams and Committees
Contact us to join this team or learn more.