Napa Climate NOW’s Built Environment Team
Napa Climate NOW’s Built Environment Team’s goal is to succeed in getting a natural gas moratorium and all-electric residential building codes approved by Napa County and all cities and towns in the Napa Valley.
- To continue to work with and advise city and county officials
- To research the relationship between IAQ (indoor air quality) and gas cooking
- To work with designers, planners, developers, citizens and other stakeholders
- To consistently hold monthly Built Environment Issue Team meetings to support action on the natural gas moratorium and all-electric reach codes
- To collect articles and other information to support efforts
- To collaborate with the Statewide reach code group and the Sierra Club
- To recruit volunteers to join the Built Environment Issue Team and help with outreach and communication activities
To join the Built Environment Team, get in touch with Karl Johnson karl.johnson3@gmail.